Subject: "Hunter Ranger - Aimed Shot tweak" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58708
Show all folders

WildGirlFri 06-Mar-15 11:24 PM
Member since 16th Sep 2004
250 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58708, "Hunter Ranger - Aimed Shot tweak"

Let me preface this by saying that I think all of the changes to hunters over the last few years have been positive and greatly appreciated. I just got done playing a hunter and I think that the expertise offers a unique playing experience quite unlike the other ranger flavors.

That said, would you please consider tweaking "aimed shot torso" to give at least variable lag (1-3 rounds) instead of the 1 round it currently has. It's the only lagging skill available to hunters and giving the class a small chance to seal the kill via lag would be loads more useful. Since you can miss your aimed shot pretty easily and the lag only triggers off of the "sailing backwards" echo, it doesn't seem like you'd be severely altering the balance of the expertise.

Also, can you remove "bearcharge" from the class altogether, considering that it has no lag and does virtually no damage?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHunter Ranger - Aimed Shot tweak [View all] , WildGirl, Fri 06-Mar-15 11:24 PM
Reply Both ideas seem reasonable (never played a hunter, thou..., Calion, 10-Mar-15 12:56 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58708 Previous topic | Next topic