Subject: "On Permaing..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #57453
Show all folders

TheBluestThumbSun 21-Dec-14 04:36 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2013
186 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57453, "On Permaing..."

Now that both parties are dead, I was curious what the difference between perma-grouping is and what Caldysias and Baelen did. IMO, they were pretty blatant about it. Routine exact same login/logout, an overwhelming number of PKs SOLELY together, and to cap it all off both of these players were tatted and one was leadered. I mean...

Really?

Is permaing more or less acceptable now if it is RPd out and if the characters are RPing with the rest of the mud? I think some clarity on this issue would be pretty beneficial, especially given the current clamoring on the other forums about there being another blatant perma. (I can't say whether there is one or is not one, I'd just like to know what defines one if Caldysias/Bealen weren't considered one.)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOn Permaing... [View all] , TheBluestThumb, Sun 21-Dec-14 04:36 PM
Reply Little surprising, incognito, 22-Dec-14 05:49 AM, #4
Reply For me it's an hour comparison., Blade12345 (Anonymous), 21-Dec-14 10:43 PM, #3
Reply A perma is when you communicate out of game, Murphy, 21-Dec-14 08:30 PM, #1
     Reply False... Or at least not true in practice., Tac, 21-Dec-14 10:03 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #57453 Previous topic | Next topic