Subject: "Orc loving" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #5607
Show all folders

SandDemonMon 23-Aug-04 05:48 PM
Member since 12th Apr 2004
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5607, "Orc loving"

A comment made by Valg made me think of this. Since we have the gank-o-meter and such, why not have it make a lasting impression on the character in some type of way?

My best example of this would be orc ganging - felars in a group fight like a pack sense, and orcs do...somewhat (cheapshot, but would like more gang-skills) but how about if orcs group together they get more than an experience bonus. How about a morale boost of some sort or if an orc is incredibly "gangie" on the gank-o-meter, he gets little bonuses in fighting with orcs...maybe an orc leader (but not chief). Getting the idea?

Yeah I know, orcs are in the spotlight for loving right now but I think encourging the little guys always makes for a more fun experience.

(On a side note, in the CF Newbie Guide, it doesn't have an index for felar inherents like the other races)

SandDemon

Despite the fact that my weapons and armor are in desperate need of repair, I blow the entire king's reward on Ale and Whores!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #5607 Previous topic | Next topic