Subject: "Well, they left my post about Cyndrial up..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #55740
Show all folders

TMNSWed 18-Jun-14 06:22 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55768, "Well, they left my post about Cyndrial up..."

...so have to guess it's because they may have taken that wand out of circulation.

I had that sleek black with Dronstyrr. It was absurdly brutal. Full ABS with 1250 hp and -85 svspell and I'd die 50% of the time. It wasn't necessarily the mob itself that made the wand location brutal it was these 3 factors:

1) Insanity at the very least. For like a day. Basically, you had to wear that mask or just not talk to people or anyone would know where your black was. That made it suck badly, just in and of itself.

2) Can only flee one way, and not the way you came (you need to crawl) (which leads to...)

3) A ton of insanely tough aggro mobs right next to the mob, who, by the way, is a level 51+ invoker mob with barrier protection (and has multiple pieces of unique, pimptastic gear...IE, a tough ####er)

Honestly, with my last shifter, I didn't even bother looking for my Black hardly. I just used limited barrier (and since I had komodo/tiger, honestly, I barely ever even needed barrier) and I think I did relatively well.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWand system idea [View all] , Vonzamir, Wed 18-Jun-14 08:08 AM
Reply RE: Wand system idea, incognito, 18-Jun-14 11:47 AM, #1
     Reply some wands are too much, Dallevian, 18-Jun-14 12:26 PM, #2
          Reply Well, they left my post about Cyndrial up..., TMNS, 18-Jun-14 06:22 PM #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #55740 Previous topic | Next topic