Subject: "Tribunal" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4817
Show all folders

Brian SThu 17-Jun-04 06:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4817, "Tribunal"

Well, to the Imms that said they'd laugh, when this finally came up, start your laughing. I just got to witness a Provost, able to now take his guards, outside of the cities and hunt with them. Now, this wouldn't be so bad, but the super guards are following him around even outside of the city. I've seen him solo raid the outlander with 20 rounds, as the guards hit 8 times a round for mangles. Thats close to what two warriors can do. If the Provost wishes to be a vindicator, let him step down, or make it so when he leaves the cities, his guards are tuned down to the normal level of a tribunal, not the super level. Normal guards, I wouldn't care to much about, but the super guards are a bit to much. And as an aside, he can still call those guards and walk out of city with them, even when the spire doens't hold the scales. Now, vinds and just's don't get there powers, so why should he get his? If he wants to be a Vindicator, make him one, and find one to do the Job of the Provost.

Brian S.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTribunal [View all] , Brian S, Thu 17-Jun-04 06:43 PM
Reply or perhaps you don't realise what the Provost is?, incognito, 18-Jun-04 04:06 AM, #1
     Reply RE: or perhaps you don't realise what the Provost is?, Velkurah, 19-Jun-04 07:57 PM, #2
          Reply I know I felt like a step down from Justiciar to Provos..., Bobcat742, 19-Jun-04 09:30 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4817 Previous topic | Next topic