Subject: "Really obscure rewards for players with habitual awesome characters?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #48162
Show all folders

RadeWed 19-Dec-12 11:58 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
157 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48162, "Really obscure rewards for players with habitual awesome characters?"

Obviously, I'm not one of those players.. but I was think about and started a thread on the other board about what 3 class abilities you'd pick if you could pick any to be the ultimate badass. IMHO there were some pretty interesting answers in there.

This is just one example, but I think it'd be fun to see a really high quality player actually get an option like that. A custom class. You pick your race and any X number of skills from any classes (possibly with some exceptions such as lich spells or something).

So I'm imagining Minyar/Trip/Isildur/etc playing a fire giant with the four following class abilities:

axe
unholy blessing
healing sleep
enhanced damage

And that's it. Nothing else. No parry, no dodge, etc. Just those four abilities that they got to choose.

Anyways, this is just one (mostly dumb) example but I thought I'd try to get a conversation going about some of the kinds of fun/interesting things that would hopefully be relatively easy to fix up and provide some interesting in-game things to happen.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicReally obscure rewards for players with habitual awesom... [View all] , Rade, Wed 19-Dec-12 11:58 PM
Reply You should play shapeshifters for their versatile in-co..., DurNominator, 20-Dec-12 08:43 PM, #5
Reply RE: Really obscure rewards for players with habitual aw..., Isildur, 20-Dec-12 08:15 AM, #2
Reply RE: Really obscure rewards for players with habitual aw..., Rade, 20-Dec-12 08:56 AM, #4
Reply Your idea is as flawed as the players your listed as ex..., CD, 20-Dec-12 01:13 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Your idea is as flawed as the players your listed a..., Rade, 20-Dec-12 08:54 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Your idea is as flawed as the players your listed a..., Hehehe (Anonymous), 24-Dec-12 03:12 AM, #6
     Reply I gave up any hope of winning an RC, Voralian, 04-Jan-13 05:58 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #48162 Previous topic | Next topic