Subject: "How to be a better cfer. FAQ" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #43431
Show all folders

Khacan (Anonymous)Thu 16-Feb-12 01:04 PM
Charter member
#43431, "How to be a better cfer. FAQ"

When you speak to someone and they let you know that they can talk when they are finished with someone else. Be polite and wait for them
to get back to you. Don't pk them because they are not enemies of your enemy after they say they don't care you(outlander) warned them of
them(necromancer) is near. Some people don't want to powerbitch your lowbie to hero because they are roleplaying with others at the moment.
Don't get mad because you asked me to group earlier and i did not have detect invis up to proplery reply to you. Don't feel like I was ungrateful that you(pker) did not kill me because I was naked from the mud crashing earlier. Also, don't jump to conclusions when (reading) you hear what someone tells you. This is text, text has no inotations and can be taken different ways. (such is why legal contracts are SOOOO long)

If you feel like being nice and ask someone to speak to you about their intentions about joining their cabal. Don't try to ruin someones
chances with joining the cabal because they would be ruining their role
by doing so. (An orderly person dropping everything, breaking deals and essential doing a chaotic thing, for your time that was on a whim and not planned out as it should be since you are an orderly faction)
It reaks of someone wishing for imm snoop.

Once again, use more than one perspective when speaking to others, be subjective, not overbearing and one sided. It will bring more respect to your character. Pk stats are moot in this game. Anyone can have any stat they want with enough knowledge. The game is
pretty static in how things play out. Rng is very, very minor when
most everyone has played over ten years, myself 16+

I play to roleplay.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHow to be a better cfer. FAQ [View all] , Khacan (Anonymous), Thu 16-Feb-12 01:04 PM
Reply I wasn't trying to drive you away., ibuki, 16-Feb-12 04:09 PM, #1
     Reply i am so interested in that char, Voralian, 16-Feb-12 07:37 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #43431 Previous topic | Next topic