Subject: "Question about Divine Blessing." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #39915
Show all folders

VladamirMon 29-Aug-11 05:53 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#39915, "Question about Divine Blessing."

Someone asked me about it the other day on AIM, and I honestly was at a loss for what to tell them. I mean, it obviously doesn't work like spiritual hammer or anything, but does it actually DO anything aside from change the attack type of a weapon?

I've had it any number of times with various paladins of mine, and I'll be goddamned if I can figure any changes at all in the weapons I use it on, aside from damage type. Obviously no healing or anything, lore and ID show the same exact stats otherwise too. Have I just been missing something all these years, and if so just what exactly?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicQuestion about Divine Blessing. [View all] , Vladamir, Mon 29-Aug-11 05:53 PM
Reply It does a few things which you probably know., lasentia, 29-Aug-11 07:56 PM, #1
     Reply So basically everything I already knew then. Thanks., Vladamir, 30-Aug-11 07:44 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #39915 Previous topic | Next topic