Subject: "New idea, narcotics sydicate" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3919
Show all folders

MergFri 20-Feb-04 08:58 PM
Member since 20th Feb 2004
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3919, "New idea, narcotics sydicate"

Forgive me if this is out of place, but from what I understand there is no such thing as an addictive narcotic on carrion fields. I had this idea that a druid who was trying to be a good little druid and do everything with nature found this mushroom with special powers, (don't know enough about the flora of carrion fields to give specifics) anyway it does something like + int, or +str. This shouldn't be anything new.

However this druid learnt to refine it using some special technique (haven't thought how that works yet) and makes it more potent, HOWEVER it is addictive. This would mean that you get more of a plus the more you use it, but if you use it a lot then you become addicted. If you are addicted then your movement points are pathetic when not using the drug as well as occasional health problems (such as if you were starving). Another possible consequence could be randomly using some of your powers without the player desiring it.

This would open up huge possibilities for orderly evil charachters to create a drug syndicate. Out of the immortals I would bet that Tanadin's charachter might kind of sponser these drug lords.

Well there it is, if there is something like that already I apologize.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNew idea, narcotics sydicate [View all] , Merg, Fri 20-Feb-04 08:58 PM
Reply RE: New idea, narcotics sydicate, Valguarnera, 21-Feb-04 05:33 PM, #5
Reply Didn't you know?, Obaznuk, 21-Feb-04 02:57 AM, #3
Reply RE: New idea, narcotics sydicate, fleshofchaos, 20-Feb-04 09:14 PM, #1
     Reply RE: New idea, narcotics sydicate, Merg, 20-Feb-04 10:29 PM, #2
          Reply The Problem is..., GinGa, 21-Feb-04 10:47 AM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3919 Previous topic | Next topic