Subject: "My CF bucket list." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #36907
Show all folders

StunnaWed 12-Jan-11 02:02 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#36907, "My CF bucket list."

I play CF now for about two or three months out of the year - usually around the holidays. This has been my MO for the last 5 years now (with a couple exceptions) and it's been fun. I'm amazed that I still have the desire to play even as a "grown up"!

I know that with my relatively limited play time I won't be able to have another true PK giant - like a 200+ killer. However I do have a short CF bucket list of things I'd like to play before my time on CF is up.

1) An emporer. I've been a sect leader a few times, but never had the stamina to stick it out to a vote where I might have had a shot. It would be suh ick.

2) I've never been past the 1st circle of hell. I know what you're thinking... he wants to go on a hell trip! Nope. I don't. I want to kill someone who went on a hell trip, get their fat l00tz and save myself the 8 hours.

3) Battle bard. I want to tap into all of my RP power and play a Thror following battle bard. A true historian and actual teller of stories.

4) An outlander shaman leader. (I haven't had insect swarm since I was a Sylvan.) I was always really good with shaman, but think that with outlander powers I could have a crack at being the most deathful shaman in recent memory.

5) Tiger. 9 offense major 4th tier shifters and counting - yet no tiger. A double offense major might be in my future.

6) Implementors tattoo.

7) Despite three well known hero Maran paladin I have never had Defiance. Weird, I know... it's even been in and I've never gone and gotten it. Number 7, use defiance!

8) I want to play a drooling and ridiculously stupid (but terribly funny) fire giant in battle. Actual intelligence as low as I can get it... 13? 14? and make him too dumb to learn spec skills. Preferably he would wield the tree from the battlefield and not much else.

Eh, that's it for now.

Post your CF bucket lists!!!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMy CF bucket list. [View all] , Stunna, Wed 12-Jan-11 02:02 PM
Reply RE: My CF bucket list., incognito, 03-Feb-11 03:36 PM, #7
Reply Two more..., Stunna, 13-Jan-11 05:50 PM, #4
Reply I might steal #8 from you., Batman (Anonymous), 12-Jan-11 02:32 PM, #1
     Reply Long long ago..., Torak, 12-Jan-11 06:59 PM, #2
          Reply Now add edge that adds damage to leveraged kick based o..., Tsunami, 12-Jan-11 07:02 PM, #3
               Reply Is that the one that..., Mekantos, 15-Jan-11 04:32 AM, #5
                    Reply Yep. It's modeled after a leveraged kick by Mr. Norris...., Tsunami, 17-Jan-11 11:09 AM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #36907 Previous topic | Next topic