Subject: "RE: Don't touch me" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2537
Show all folders

fleshofchaosTue 07-Oct-03 08:06 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
133 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2548, "RE: Don't touch me"

>Bottom line, your suggestion to simply "murder <name>" is
>inapplicable in many situations. There are many possible
>scenarios where there are no possible responses in keeping
>with your character's RP.

Perhaps. But, in keeping with your character's RP, why not simply 'poke' them back? Now I don't suggest the two of you fall into a poking frenzy, but like you said, using your imagination could also get you out of some situations like that. For example: Tell them you'll break their fingers off if they touch you again. Or that you'll tie their nipples to their eyebrows if they don't stop. Try starting an inane conversation with them or something, just to throw them off that little throne they think they're on simply becuase the gods protect them from you. (or you could just hope like hell you enter each others range one day)

As for Tribunal, you could always wait for them to leave town and bludgeon (spelling) them with a dull object until they've learned a thing or two.
Maran on the other hand, you could be nice, like you said and ask them to stop, or if your not the purest one of the bunch, call someone around their age to come make the stop.
But yes, I understand your want for something like this. For certain roles this kind of this can become a problem.

But then again there always is the PRAY. And I hate to bring this up, I know it feels childish but, I believe a rule does say, that causing senseless spam for another player is against the rules. Do correct me if I'm wrong, but if they are simply poking you for ####s and giggles, then you have that right.

"Do not merely practice Art, but penetrate to the very heart of it. For only Art and Science elevate man to the Godhead." Ludwig Van Beethoven

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDon't touch me [View all] , Valkenar, Sun 05-Oct-03 07:26 PM
Reply RE: Don't touch me, fleshofchaos, 06-Oct-03 07:32 AM, #2
Reply RE: Don't touch me, Valkenar, 06-Oct-03 05:30 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Don't touch me, fleshofchaos, 07-Oct-03 08:06 AM #4
     Reply RE: Don't touch me, Rade, 09-Oct-03 06:57 PM, #5
Reply *fondly fondles you*, Marcus_, 05-Oct-03 08:14 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2537 Previous topic | Next topic