Subject: "I agree with your view on other tactics are usually better." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2334
Show all folders

DeavrWed 24-Sep-03 08:19 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
32 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#2392, "I agree with your view on other tactics are usually better."

Thanks for your considered response, I myself am on my first Shaman.

To be honest I didn't even use multiple damn that often as I could rarely afford all that mana. Likewise I'm not sure there is no skill involved. As someone that does not perma I find it hard to keep a sidekick along RP wise, but I can see your point and in this case the pair were lucky to have an easy and unquestioned alliegance.

Anyhow, thanks for the tips.

Maybe they might consider somewhere in the middle ground as far as reverting the change.

Maybe I need to find me an IC coach.

Cheers,
Deavr

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicJust wanted to say, I'm impressed with whats been chang... [View all] , Stunna, Sun 21-Sep-03 10:46 PM
Reply All good stuff, but I would like to rehash one I though..., Deavr, 22-Sep-03 10:41 PM, #1
     Reply RE: All good stuff, but I would like to rehash one I th..., Stunna, 24-Sep-03 11:48 AM, #2
          Reply agree apart from one point, incognito, 24-Sep-03 12:05 PM, #3
          Reply Point conceded. But still,, Stunna, 24-Sep-03 04:22 PM, #4
          Reply I agree with your view on other tactics are usually bet..., Deavr, 24-Sep-03 08:19 PM #5
          Reply RE: All good stuff, but I would like to rehash one I th..., Boldereth, 28-Sep-03 05:34 PM, #6
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2334 Previous topic | Next topic