Subject: "What should I play?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18822
Show all folders

ValkenarMon 13-Aug-07 05:12 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18822, "What should I play?"

What a noobish thing to ask, but I feel an urge to play something and don't know what. Nothing is really appealing to me right now.

Just some brainstorming:
I refuse to grind more than absolutely neccesary to level, so no skills are getting perfected that I don't use for ranking. I'm also averse to spending time gathering gear or gold. Udgaard rings and veran cave-dweller stuff is about the level of gearing that is worth the time it takes. Conservative play is boring, shamanman has the right idea. Chasing is incredibly difficult for me (I'm not a slow typist, but I can almost never reengage if I have to chase someone down). My most succesful pk character was a bard. RP-wise, a healer. Have had leaders in acolyte and scion, played low/midbies in empire, outlander and tribunal. Prefer finesse to brute force, hero ranges to anything else and don't have any align bias.

There are a few roles I have laying around but meh, they're not exciting me. Anyone care to offer a suggestion?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWhat should I play? [View all] , Valkenar, Mon 13-Aug-07 05:12 PM
Reply arial sword/whip nt, Nivek1, 13-Aug-07 06:51 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18822 Previous topic | Next topic