Subject: "Half-Race Quiet Movement" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #15511
Show all folders

dalnekoMon 11-Dec-06 09:14 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2006
268 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15511, "Half-Race Quiet Movement"

I was wondering why it is that the half-races quiet movement doesn't always work when they flee from combat? I noticed with elves and dark-elves whenever they flee they keep sneaking and it's nearly impossible to tell which direction they fled in when there's more than one exit. Yet with the half-races, from what I've seen from logs, attackers have been able to successfully chase half-races in the correct direction. I've had this happen with one of my characters as well who is/was a half-race. I fled from combat in one direction and the person that was fighting me enters the same room almost instantly after. Not only that when I have fought other half-races I noticed the same thing. They would flee and I would be able to see which direction they fled in. If this is the case doesn't this take away one advantage to playing a half-race?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHalf-Race Quiet Movement [View all] , dalneko, Mon 11-Dec-06 09:14 PM
Reply RE: Half-Race Quiet Movement, Daevryn, 11-Dec-06 11:14 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Half-Race Quiet Movement, dalneko, 12-Dec-06 01:03 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #15511 Previous topic | Next topic