Subject: "RE: Wis and specs" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #15193
Show all folders

IsildurTue 14-Nov-06 10:18 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15198, "RE: Wis and specs"

Well, yeah, several of them seem to favor smarter characters, but I just assumed the helpfile was referring to intelligence or else it would have mentioned wisdom directly.

Flow of Shadows, Incarnadine Wave and Surrounding the Sunrise all mention elves directly, but don't explicitly mention intelligence.

One With Shadows is more explicit: "clever as they were strong". "Clever", though, doesn't suggest wisdom. Same for Place of the Raging River: "an intensity of thought that few ever master". Also Ward of Blades: "devoted their eye and mind".

Now, Calming the Tempest, Forsaken Thoughts and Fortress of the Spirit all seem like they might key off wisdom, since they mention things like "meditation", "willpower" and "monastic training". All priestly sounding things. But it's not as explicit as the intelligence-based ones above, so who can know for sure?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWis and specs [View all] , Pro (inactive user), Mon 13-Nov-06 12:07 AM
Reply RE: Wis and specs, Daevryn, 13-Nov-06 08:48 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Wis and specs, Isildur, 13-Nov-06 10:55 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Wis and specs, Daevryn, 13-Nov-06 11:29 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Wis and specs, Isildur, 14-Nov-06 10:18 AM #4
               Reply I always read that as Wis... not Int..., Saith, 16-Nov-06 10:12 AM, #8
                    Reply RE: I always read that as Wis... not Int..., Isildur, 16-Nov-06 10:18 AM, #9
                    Reply I took One With Shadows as a Svirfnebli, trh, 05-Dec-06 07:01 PM, #10
               Reply RE: Wis and specs, Elerosse, 14-Nov-06 01:54 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: Wis and specs, Daevryn, 14-Nov-06 04:03 PM, #6
                         Reply RE: Wis and specs, Elerosse, 15-Nov-06 02:20 AM, #7
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #15193 Previous topic | Next topic