Subject: "Suggestions for Evil Shaman race & Tactics" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #14804
Show all folders

FunnyoneSun 15-Oct-06 01:17 AM
Member since 10th Jul 2006
77 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14804, "Suggestions for Evil Shaman race & Tactics"

I'm not a complete newbie, but I'm not a veteran either. I'm interested in learning about shamans. They have alot of nice maladictions among other things, and I just want to get some insight into what race you think would be the best for a shaman. I'm going to be a evil shaman who just wants to kill anyone in my range.

What races are best for that? I know there are alot of human shamans out there, but I want something a little different. Dark elves have high intelligence, and I'm guessing that's good because of learning communes quicker, and perfecting them faster than a fire shaman would. But a fire shaman has alot of strength, and alot of hps. The fire shaman can hit harder than dark elf shaman. But what about duergar shaman? I see some of them too, but vulnerability to holy attacks is big. What about an arial shaman?

I just dont know what to do about race. Any suggestions?

Also, I'm sure I'll learn them as I go along, but what maladictions do i need to worry about the most when learning? I know blindness is big, so is plaque, curse, and fatique, but what else is important? What things do i just need to know to be a good pker with a shaman? Any insight from shaman players, or tactics used on you by a shaman would be helpful.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSuggestions for Evil Shaman race & Tactics [View all] , Funnyone, Sun 15-Oct-06 01:17 AM
Reply RE: Suggestions for Evil Shaman race & Tactics, Eshval, 16-Oct-06 04:30 PM, #6
Reply Plaque is overpowered., TheDude, 15-Oct-06 04:35 PM, #5
Reply RE: Suggestions for Evil Shaman race & Tactics, Isildur, 15-Oct-06 10:26 AM, #2
Reply Dude, you left out the half-races, trh, 15-Oct-06 02:06 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Dude, you left out the half-races, Isildur, 15-Oct-06 03:03 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Half-drow, A2, 17-Oct-06 03:15 PM, #7
Reply RE: Suggestions for Evil Shaman race & Tactics, Funnyone, 15-Oct-06 08:58 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #14804 Previous topic | Next topic