Subject: "Arkham Crypts Skeletons Inconsistancy" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #12833
Show all folders

SPNThu 06-Apr-06 12:02 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#12833, "Arkham Crypts Skeletons Inconsistancy"

Here is something that is not huge gameplay wise, it just does not make sense in a roleplay sense.

Example Skeletons desc:

Bleached, dusty bones shuffle slowly along, barely remaining upright and together as though whatever malevolent evil that drives this creature of unnatural horror is almost insufficient to keep it animated. Stinking bits of flesh and sinew still cling to its bones with an aura of foulness seeping from bones imbued with centuries of rot. Chattering teeth echo madly, as it glances about almost as if it were searching for an absent master with its lifeless, empty eye sockets.

here is what does not make sense. How come they are able to beserk and players see the echo of

"A diminutive skeleton gets a wild look in its eyes."

Here in lies my problem. If I can see the wild look in its empty eye sockets, why can I not dirt kick them. Instead I get
"The restless sight of the undead cannot be disturbed by such tricks."

I am finding more and more small inconsistancies that make me say "huh."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicArkham Crypts Skeletons Inconsistancy [View all] , SPN, Thu 06-Apr-06 12:02 PM
Reply I've got to say, man., nepenthe, 06-Apr-06 05:34 PM, #3
Reply Whoa. n/t, Eskelian, 07-Apr-06 12:24 AM, #4
Reply Huh?, Valguarnera, 06-Apr-06 01:36 PM, #1
     Reply Random Musing, TheDude, 06-Apr-06 04:45 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #12833 Previous topic | Next topic