Subject: "Cabal rules" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #12290
Show all folders

MurcadinWed 22-Feb-06 05:15 PM
Member since 16th Jun 2005
37 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12290, "Cabal rules"

If this is suppose to be a "Fanasty Game" based in "reality" I can not understand why people complain to IMMs when they see someone in a different cabal breaking cabal rules. In reality, if one gang or organization sees another break his own rules, would they go running to it's leader to have that person slapped? In some organizations yes (police - Tribunal) and it makes sense, in others, no.

If I were a fort and I saw an imperial break inperial law, would I run up to the emperor and point it out? Hell No! Why? because he would be just as likely to kill me as listen to me! If an imperial gets away with break thier laws, and no one (IMMs/leaders) catches it, good for him! He is evil after all. Tribunal is a different story. Too much power in a wanted flag for them to do that.

A rager sees an interesting piece of magical equipment and tries it on in the far corner of the world. no one catches him, let him be! There have to be different levels of players in all cabals or everyone would just be bored. One Rager may not even want to touch a piece of equipment to "taint" himself, where another holds it so no one else can use it. It is the differences in the players that make this game fun.

Wow, re-reading this, I'm not sure I got my point out there very well. made sense in my head though...

And so it goes...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCabal rules [View all] , Murcadin, Wed 22-Feb-06 05:15 PM
Reply RE: Cabal rules, Isildur, 22-Feb-06 06:05 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #12290 Previous topic | Next topic