Subject: "I am Krilcov, Hear my views on this game, I have as muc..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #10424
Show all folders

GeosplicerTue 27-Sep-05 12:16 PM
Member since 20th Feb 2005
6 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10424, "I am Krilcov, Hear my views on this game, I have as muc..."

Anyways I have thought long and hard about this game during my away times and here are some things that get to me. Call me a fool, idealist, poon or whatever, But here is what I think would benefit not just me, but the whole playerbase as a whole.

I remember one of the biggest highlights of my playing was the comming of new classes,races..

Conjurers! I had the first Munkey as a gnome. Fun class for months.
Orcs, Me and my tuk had alot of fun as many recreations.
Transmuters-Shapeshifters, Nice change.

I see that their are other guilds in hamsah, and are these just there for show, or are there going to more improvs. Minos where nice. but I never had the chance to play one since they came out. Bad-mooo.
What I am trying to say, or ask... Is their going to be a new class commng out? I would bump up the enjoyability of this mud more than any other addition, that I could think of. I do understand how it may be hard to balance it out. Yes, it could be really hard. But I would offer My class ideas to the staff if wished, I have much worked on myself. Now I wonder why I never tried imming...

Here is another thing for you guys. Orcs are solid as they are. I care about what others opions on the matter are. But with only a reduce prep and fly.. Tuk was a great force to be reckoned with, even against champions stand. Lagging, Crazy damage, disarm, offhand, stun, and the ability to heal? Lag-Crazy Damage-Heal-Hide-Fastregen-decent tank-and a powerful skill regurgitate. How many times I was saved due to regurgitating a teleport potion.. Anyways, if some changes to existing classes could be made, Here is what I would suggest.

Rangers. Krilcov was a joy, pleasure and whatever till I got past rank 42. Rangers in the wild at hero are maybe subpar with the rest of the class-race combos. I would suggest if you could give them additional skills. Such as warrior gets legacies, paladins get virtues. Maybe three paths. Healing, Stealth, Offence, Magic.. its up to you guys.
Yes I know you can aquire haste,aura,shield,stoneskin,protection,sizeaffect,fly,barrier,frenzy
blind,curse,soften,slow,weaken,wither,fumble,slay JK...

but preps are something everyone can get in some shapes or form.
Help out the higher ranked rangers, please?

and I leave on this note. Eshval, Muuloc, Dreaa, and the rest of the imm staff rock. *brownnosewipe* I never got better immeraction or tingling fun that out of scion.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI am Krilcov, Hear my views on this game, I have as muc... [View all] , Geosplicer, Tue 27-Sep-05 12:16 PM
Reply Here's my (probably unpopular) suggestion for change, Kazadan, 27-Sep-05 07:23 PM, #3
Reply RE: I am Krilcov, Hear my views on this game, I have as..., Lyristeon, 27-Sep-05 03:55 PM, #2
Reply I didn't find rangers sub-par in the wilds, Theerkla, 27-Sep-05 02:44 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #10424 Previous topic | Next topic