Subject: "Votes on tupmudsites vs players" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #778
Show all folders

JaegendarWed 19-Aug-15 05:32 PM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#778, "Votes on tupmudsites vs players"

I have noticed for a while that we consistently have a higher rank in "topmudsites" than other muds that have more players than us. Why is that?

It seems to me that maybe answering this question could help with the marketing of the mud.

The first thought that came to me was:

-Maybe we have a bigger following of players that just don't mud anymore, but want to support CF

But my fear is that I could just be misleading myself, as I thought that the reality could just be that:

-Our current playerbase is simply more interested in supporting our mud, than the other players care for their own mud?.

What do you think?, which situation do you believe is actually happening?, or maybe you have another idea of what is going on?

-Jae

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicVotes on tupmudsites vs players [View all] , Jaegendar, Wed 19-Aug-15 05:32 PM
Reply I don't think anyone uses topmudsites to find a MUD to ..., Kstatida, 21-Aug-15 04:59 AM, #3
Reply RE: I don't think anyone uses topmudsites to find a MUD..., Jaegendar, 21-Aug-15 01:34 PM, #4
Reply Both., Kalageadon, 20-Aug-15 08:05 AM, #2
Reply RE: Votes on tupmudsites vs players, incognito, 20-Aug-15 12:49 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #778 Previous topic | Next topic