Subject: "I completely agree with you" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #670
Show all folders

OnewingedangelThu 11-Aug-11 02:27 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#697, "I completely agree with you"

I've got to say, I'm pretty young, 19 years old, and even though there are so many games with better graphics, there is no game with visuals like CF. I will never be able to get into another game, just because of what CF has to offer each individual player.

I've read just about all of R.A. Salvatore's books, and with each one, I fel the same as you, I could see everything, see the action, hear the clang of steel of each sword fight, and the same is true in CF. I tend to think of it like one big book. If anything, our target should probably be avid fantasy readers. I know there are alot of people out there who read fantasy and love it, but have never even heard of CF, who might love it, as well.

And I think the reason every other game is boring, is because it's always the same, like you said. CF is a game full of so much variety, it's basically a different game with each character. Honestly, I play Star Wars Galaxies as well as CF, and I usually end up logging off for CF when I play, just because nothing will ever be the same as the kind of feeling I get here.

I think another thing is, you can always dream big in CF, I mean, Ravon did, Cabdru did. There's always a chance to be immortalized, I think appeals to a few of the players, and me a bit, I'll admit, but it's mostly the challenging and ever changing atmosphere.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMarket Research. [View all] , Cointreau, Thu 04-Aug-11 09:13 PM
Reply RE: Market Research., Nreykre, 09-Aug-11 09:46 PM, #7
Reply Is there anything in particular you want me to focus on..., Cointreau, 11-Aug-11 09:27 AM, #12
Reply I'm just going to go a head and do it., Cointreau, 09-Aug-11 08:10 PM, #3
Reply Honestly.., Java, 09-Aug-11 07:44 PM, #4
Reply I disagree., Cointreau, 09-Aug-11 08:26 PM, #5
Reply Possibly.., Java, 09-Aug-11 08:44 PM, #6
     Reply I prefer text to visual., lasentia, 10-Aug-11 12:15 PM, #11
          Reply I completely agree with you, Onewingedangel, 11-Aug-11 02:27 PM #13
Reply You're wrong. , Aereglen, 09-Aug-11 10:55 PM, #9
Reply CF brings a lot to the table other games can't., robdarken_, 10-Aug-11 07:23 AM, #10
Reply Response, Seilclavin, 09-Aug-11 10:11 PM, #8
Reply Write it up. I'll answer. n/t, Homard, 06-Aug-11 07:01 PM, #2
Reply bump (n/t), robdarken_, 05-Aug-11 07:39 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #670 Previous topic | Next topic