Subject: "RE: Some comments" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #543
Show all folders

HammerSongThu 18-Mar-10 06:58 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#566, "RE: Some comments"

It's clear that in my initial post, it seems as if most people skipped the *** ROUGH DRAFT *** of the post.

I mean this in the most respectful way possible (not towards you Durnominator): Nothing is going to get put on the website without the majority approval of Team Marketing. I realize all the players have ideas of what "they think" should go on the website but if you want your ideas in place - join the Marketing Team. This team is putting forth the effort. Not one person because:

Time is a VERY limited commodity for me. I'm managing an IT team, a marketing team, a family (with two children) and this is by all means a hobby. The work *WILL* get done but not likely at the rate the playerbase expects.

You are right though, I meant to specify the different race/class combinations based on specializations and should have been clearer. This is a work in progress. Give it time and it will be much more concise - with information that is specific to drawing more players.

Thanks for the feedback but in an effort to keep you all from wasting your time - EVERY - suggestion on both this page and Dioxides has been brought up and tabled in the priority list.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCarrionFields Website Revamp [View all] , HammerSong, Fri 05-Feb-10 11:14 PM
Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp, Cerunnir, 16-Apr-10 07:34 AM, #13
Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp, sorlag (Anonymous), 08-Apr-10 09:22 PM, #12
Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp, HammerSong, 24-Feb-10 10:54 PM, #1
     Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp - Update, HammerSong, 15-Mar-10 11:54 PM, #2
     Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp - Update, Splntrd, 16-Mar-10 09:07 AM, #3
     Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp - Update, Tac, 16-Mar-10 10:09 AM, #4
          Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp - Update, Malakhi, 17-Mar-10 02:37 AM, #7
     Reply This is pretty top notch, Twist, 16-Mar-10 03:18 PM, #5
     Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp - Update, sorlag (Anonymous), 16-Mar-10 06:27 PM, #6
     Reply I agree with the other posters, TOP NOTCH! But..., Amberion, 17-Mar-10 02:47 AM, #8
     Reply Some comments, DurNominator, 18-Mar-10 03:35 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Some comments, HammerSong, 18-Mar-10 06:58 PM #11
     Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp, Marcus_, 17-Mar-10 09:15 AM, #9
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #543 Previous topic | Next topic