Subject: "RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp - Update" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #543
Show all folders

HammerSongMon 15-Mar-10 11:53 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#555, "RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp - Update"
Edited on Mon 15-Mar-10 11:54 PM

A current *** ROUGH DRAFT *** of the website is up at http://www.carrionfields.com

It's going to be the basic design template for the content related to CF. Over the course of the next few weeks, Team Marketing will be focusing on several things.

1: Identifying key elements which have distinct value for both our new and veteran players.

2: Tailoring the these key elements into a vision which uniquely markets the website to new players.

3: Taking existing ideas and adding (through development tools) flavor to the "Marketing Message" via our website.

4: Using some creative artistic talent to help add a visual appeal to our website.

5: Creating ads, marketing material and content to deliver to the MUD community. This will be used to draw new players in. We would also like to gather existing statistics about CF to help us identify trends in our players (over time).

A big thanks to Jullias for his prompt help which allowed me to get the website published this evening.

An even bigger thanks to my Marketing Team members. The level of professionalism and commitment I've seen from these guys, in just two weeks has been tremendous. I'm quite grateful to be a part of a team that takes the integrity of this game as seriously as they do.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCarrionFields Website Revamp [View all] , HammerSong, Fri 05-Feb-10 11:14 PM
Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp, Cerunnir, 16-Apr-10 07:34 AM, #13
Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp, sorlag (Anonymous), 08-Apr-10 09:22 PM, #12
Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp, HammerSong, 24-Feb-10 10:54 PM, #1
     Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp - Update, HammerSong, 15-Mar-10 11:54 PM #2
     Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp - Update, Splntrd, 16-Mar-10 09:07 AM, #3
     Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp - Update, Tac, 16-Mar-10 10:09 AM, #4
          Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp - Update, Malakhi, 17-Mar-10 02:37 AM, #7
     Reply This is pretty top notch, Twist, 16-Mar-10 03:18 PM, #5
     Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp - Update, sorlag (Anonymous), 16-Mar-10 06:27 PM, #6
     Reply I agree with the other posters, TOP NOTCH! But..., Amberion, 17-Mar-10 02:47 AM, #8
     Reply Some comments, DurNominator, 18-Mar-10 03:35 PM, #10
          Reply RE: Some comments, HammerSong, 18-Mar-10 06:58 PM, #11
     Reply RE: CarrionFields Website Revamp, Marcus_, 17-Mar-10 09:15 AM, #9
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #543 Previous topic | Next topic