Subject: "RE: How did you get to CF?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #535
Show all folders

Serial RangerSat 09-Jan-10 08:17 PM
Member since 01st Aug 2009
21 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#539, "RE: How did you get to CF?"

How did I start to play MUDs?
CF is my first and only mud. I just can't get into any of the other muds, though many of them seem rather similar.

How did I start playing Carrion Fields?
I started back in 2000-2001 when I was in college. I was introduced to it by someone who lived in the dorms with me. I was in the computer lab, he showed it to me and it sort of stuck. I tend to read fantasy/sci-fi, and I was an avid writer of similar genre's at the time, so..yeah. It stuck. But to be honest, if he wasn't sitting in the chair next to me, teaching me how to play the game, chances are, I wouldn't have stuck around. Glad I did, though.

Why do I stick with Carrion Fields?
It's the quality of the game and of the people who run it that keeps me here. Most of the other MUDs out there may have more numbers, but you definately lose something when there are too many people around. The game world here is rich, though I still miss running to Icewind Dale to look at Drizzt, heh. The Imms do a damn good job of making people happy to the best of their ability. And also, I'm just too old/lazy to want to learn my way around another MUD. I've been playing 10 years now...and I still suck. LOL. But it's fun anyway, most of the time.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAdvertising Idea: Increasing CF Numbers [View all] , Solestria, Thu 07-Jan-10 11:06 AM
Reply RE: How did you get to CF?, vorian, 08-Jan-10 10:41 PM, #2
Reply RE: How did you get to CF?, Serial Ranger, 09-Jan-10 08:17 PM #3
Reply RE: Advertising Idea: Increasing CF Numbers, Dervish, 08-Jan-10 12:40 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #535 Previous topic | Next topic