Subject: "Keep going!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #514
Show all folders

WarMageWed 30-Sep-09 08:37 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2007
93 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#514, "Keep going!"

Alright folks, it's been five days since my original post here and already we have jumped over one hundred votes to get to, well at the time of this message, 42 votes till we hit the top ten! Keep it up!

Also! What other ideas do we have to get people's attention? Remember, this is still along the lines of 'Something Simple' so please keep the multi-billion dollar budget viral video campaigns till later when we have the "Something not so simple and totally over blown like Hollywood style campaign" portion of this marketing forum. OK?

AND-----BRAIN STORM! GO!

Also, read the "How can I chip in as a player?" thread in Gameplay(I think that's where it is) A lot of good ideas in there.

~~~ Have you voted for CF today?

News flash, everybody on this ####ing MUD wants to be Rambo. We should have called it RamboMUD. ~Daevryn~

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicKeep going! [View all] , WarMage, Wed 30-Sep-09 08:37 AM
Reply WOO!, WarMage, 01-Oct-09 06:26 PM, #1
     Reply What about a web comic strip?, Smashtro, 01-Oct-09 08:08 PM, #2
          Reply RE: What about a web comic strip?, WarMage, 02-Oct-09 07:49 AM, #3
          Reply KEEP IT UP!, WarMage, 02-Oct-09 11:44 AM, #4
          Reply I'll draw it. NT, Batman (Anonymous), 02-Oct-09 01:10 PM, #5
               Reply RE: I'll draw it. NT, WarMage, 02-Oct-09 04:44 PM, #6
                    Reply There are free webcomic hosting sites, DurNominator, 03-Oct-09 09:44 AM, #7
                    Reply Hey, Grobbak, 03-Oct-09 12:11 PM, #8
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #514 Previous topic | Next topic