Subject: "Something Simple" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #510
Show all folders

WarMageWed 23-Sep-09 07:44 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2007
93 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#510, "Something Simple"
Edited on Wed 23-Sep-09 07:48 AM

Hey Folks, I know we are all about trying to make sure that new blood gets into CF. One of the best ways that we can do that is to try and steal people from other MUDS. "But wait, WarMage, how do you think we can do that?"

Well my friends I direct your eyes to the upper right hand corner of the Carrion Fields Website. There you shall find many a location where you can vote for this particular MUD and bring it up in the standings.

A simple, yet effective way to show people that there are players out there that love this MUD and that other people should come and try it.

We've done it before, and seen good results, even if those people didn't stay around. We do it again, it should help again, and maybe a few of them will stick this time around; especially with all the new improvements that have been made.

So c-mon folks! Have you voted for CF today?

**edited for spelling because being tired is bad for typing.

News flash, everybody on this ####ing MUD wants to be Rambo. We should have called it RamboMUD. ~Daevryn~

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSomething Simple [View all] , WarMage, Wed 23-Sep-09 07:44 AM
Reply This goes for you IMMS as well., WarMage, 23-Sep-09 01:11 PM, #1
     Reply RE: This goes for you IMMS as well., Grobbak, 23-Sep-09 09:04 PM, #2
          Reply And on that note as well., WarMage, 25-Sep-09 10:06 AM, #3
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #510 Previous topic | Next topic