Subject: "CF's official marketing team is underway." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #479
Show all folders

StunnaTue 31-Mar-09 10:55 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#479, "CF's official marketing team is underway."
Edited on Tue 31-Mar-09 10:57 AM

I've got imp support to use CF's name and logos etc, and to collect donations for marketing efforts when that time comes.

I'd like to build a small team of people interested in working with me. People with graphic design, web design, advertising, marketing and business skills are what I'm interested in. These folks would work as a team to make decisions on where to spend marketing dollars and time. I'm asking for less than 4 hours a month from these folks.

Having this team enables us to say that a team decision was made to do X marketing activity with your donated marketing $, rather than just having it be all up to one guy.

If you have questions, post away. If you'd like to be a part of the CF Marketing Team send an email to vigil@northvillemartialarts.com with an informal "resume".

Today is 3/31/09, we will form this team by Wednesday 4/15/09, talk things over for a couple days and submit an outline of what our initial marketing efforts will be for everyone's review on this forum. At this point we will also begin asking for donations.

If you have no particular business skills but still wish to help out, there will be an opportunity for that in the near future.

Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCF's official marketing team is underway. [View all] , Stunna, Tue 31-Mar-09 10:55 AM
Reply Update, Stunna, 09-Apr-09 09:37 AM, #4
Reply RE: Update, Stunna, 09-Apr-09 04:34 PM, #5
Reply The letter was sent n/t, Dervish, 03-Apr-09 03:20 PM, #3
Reply This is great news..., Tac, 31-Mar-09 06:25 PM, #1
     Reply I gave him my blessing., Daevryn, 31-Mar-09 07:03 PM, #2
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #479 Previous topic | Next topic