Subject: "Marketing tagline" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #419
Show all folders

FjarnMon 23-Jun-08 09:48 AM
Member since 03rd Jun 2008
173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#419, "Marketing tagline"

I was hoping to come up with a marketing tagline - a one-line blurb that would get someone who is not familiar with CF to come check it out. We have a really creative community, and I'd like to tap into that to come up with something catchy - something we can stick on a ballpoint pen or bottle opener or small magnet.

For example:

The Carrion Fields: Where creative and competitive collide. www.carrionfields.com

The Carrion Fields: Read. Write. Be. www.carrionfields.com

The Carrion Fields: Gaming by roleplayers, for roleplayers. www.carrionfields.com

The Carrion Fields: Roleplay and mortal combat in a high fantasy world. www.carrionfields.com

I'm looking for quantity, not quality. So if you have a few minutes, throw some ideas (no matter how dumb they are) under this post. Once we have a few dozen out there, we can pick a few to use as our "official" marketing lines. Don't worry about grammar or spelling. I'm looking for ideas, not perfection.

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMarketing tagline [View all] , Fjarn, Mon 23-Jun-08 09:48 AM
Reply RE: Marketing tagline, Aodh, 30-Jun-08 04:20 PM, #4
Reply RE: Marketing tagline, Toxic, 30-Jun-08 03:53 PM, #3
Reply Keyword brainstorming, Fjarn, 24-Jun-08 08:42 AM, #2
Reply How about., Shadowmaster, 23-Jun-08 01:25 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #419 Previous topic | Next topic