Subject: "ad snippets for Kasty with some (limited) meta tag po..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #204
Show all folders

QuixoticThu 15-Nov-07 08:01 PM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
829 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#204, "ad snippets for Kasty with some (limited) meta tag po..."

"Why pay hundreds of dollars for a speed reading course when I can play Carrion Fields for free?"

"When I was a kid I read those Pick Your Adventure fantasy novels and loved them until I realized that the endings were limited and predetermined. The dynamic nature of interactive games like Carrion Fields are limited only by your imagination."

"Hawt elven chicks dig brawny guys with swords. I'm only a dwarf with an axe, so I'm going to find a mage to vent my frustration."

"Popular fantasy series like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and even Redwall may be considered well-written, but their weakness lies in that eventually the series must come to an end. The power of a free game like Carrion Fields is that the fun has lasted over a decade and every login is a new chapter."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topicad snippets for Kasty with some (limited) meta tag po... [View all] , Quixotic, Thu 15-Nov-07 08:01 PM
Reply #2 is pretty good! n/t, Stunna, 16-Nov-07 02:12 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #204 Previous topic | Next topic