Subject: "RP log with Orilzis" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #3237
Show all folders

Jak (Guest)Tue 23-Feb-16 09:30 AM

#3237, "RP log with Orilzis"

This is imediatly after I came back from the disconnect below. The set up is thus.. Abut 20 minutes earlir I had unghosted from a loss to him, where in he taunted me for losing. I managed to find him and throw off a bash, but for some reason, the game hung for me (Again) and he was able to escape. I decided that I would wander off and do some thing else. 5 mins later he finds me and the previous log tells all. The following are the only words I had ever spoken to him in this character or with any character.

Enjoy!
You tell Orilzis 'You know you can't farm edges from the guilds by killing Jak many times in a row.'

Orilzis tells you 'I killed you and left alone. Then you returned and bashed me in Galadon. And..I killed you for that.'

You tell Orilzis 'Not see flaw in logic?
The End.

He then fullsacced Jak made a smart ass comment and then turned invisible and Noreplied. I lost my temper so I deleted.

P.S. I realize the reference to edges was pushing it, but I've noticed some people don't read the boards and are still trying to gather edges through PK. *Cough* Kaer *Cough*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #3237 Previous topic | Next topic