Subject: "A few Hunsoboisms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #141
Show all folders

TwistWed 08-Aug-07 09:54 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141, "A few Hunsoboisms"
Edited on Wed 08-Aug-07 10:03 PM

More to come, these are from some of the earlier life of Hunsobo, except the last bit which I made special effort to dig up just now because it is one time where Hunsobo said something that actually made *me* laugh. Sad? Probably.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You tell Dinkertot 'Hunsobo tank Dinkguy'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You tell Iunna 'Ug. CatGodLady got shrinethingie, or Hunsobo can pray from place?'
You tell Iunna 'Me confuse. Why CatGodLady put shrinethingie by Cowguys?'
You tell Iunna 'nevermind, Hunsobo shouldn't try think.'
You tell Iunna 'him only good think on stragety, not GodCatLady deciduous.'
You tell Anhedan 'me take what benedict empire.'
Hunsobo: make much donation, Emperor mebbe Sheath you.
Hunsobo: yuh. dem not use good stragety
Hunsobo: it just too bad mageguy make testicle withdrawal.
Draktel says 'They should be able ter stand alone yar?'
You say 'Me think so, unless is someone most spacious'
You say 'Legendroary.'
Qileor coughs loudly.
You say 'Hunsobo would mebbe want aid against most famous Anathema'
You say 'me eagle try out' *** regarding getting Armageddon for the first time at level 42 ***
Nordavralk: Praised be the Muse Macabre!
Hunsobo: Muse Macwhawho?
Draktel: ah hear tha name praised ter tha Empire agin, and yer will nah be part o it
You tell Draktel 'me expect him demoted after him word away from Emperor after specicl command him die before Emperor'
You tell Yean 'dat pretty small distinky.'
Qileor: I took his blade before making a tactical retreat
Draktel pauses, a thoughtful look on his face.
You say 'him mean testicle withdrawal.'
You nod sagely.
A Clearing in a Very Thick Pine Forest

A single copper coin.
(Translucent) Athellnon is here.
(Black Aura) Draktel is here.
A giant elk with a magnificent rack stands here.
You say 'nice rack.'
*** I've been meeting with Vhloughvang and Brinkmun - meanwhile ***
*** Waserax and Zarilia headed to take the Orb. ***

the Imperial Prelate: I now guard a radiant crystal orb
Hunsobo: Power to Divine
Waserax: Yes yes yes. We merely seek to stoke your zeal, Emperor.
Hunsobo: ug? Hunsobo usually have slavegirls do dat.
Waserax: I have a special shudder reserved for comments like that.
Hunsobo: so do slavegirls
Waserax: Ugh.
Hunsobo: Ug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA few Hunsoboisms [View all] , Twist, Wed 08-Aug-07 09:54 PM
Reply RE: A few Hunsoboisms, Kalageadon, 21-Aug-07 03:41 PM, #4
Reply I'm not sure I've missed someone else's char as much as..., Linaeren (Guest), 09-Aug-07 09:19 AM, #2
Reply Soon! But..., Twist, 09-Aug-07 09:35 AM, #3
Reply I found my new warcry..., Tac, 08-Aug-07 10:11 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #141 Previous topic | Next topic