Subject: "Couple more questions" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #666
Show all folders

VandirThu 17-Mar-05 10:13 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2005
12 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#666, "Couple more questions"
Edited on Thu 17-Mar-05 10:14 AM

Hello
I got one question i wanted to ask from reading the long thread, and one unrelated question.
The first would be, Is your charecter's aging determined by ONLINE time, or does it keep aging if you don't play it also?

And the second would be, the hit and damage rolls, how exectly they work? I seen a sword that shows as worse than mine, and does less damage and hits less, but makes the rolls better. It's quite unclear to me how exectly the rolls work and how should i determine what is best piece of eq to go for.

And on unrelated note, though i played CF for short time and still am confused about most things in game, (and get killed every time i unhide :/ ), i became quite a fan of the game, and i like how both players and staff willingly helped me when i got stuck at something. Thank you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCouple more questions [View all] , Vandir, Thu 17-Mar-05 10:13 AM
Reply RE: Couple more questions, Valguarnera, 17-Mar-05 11:36 AM, #1
     Reply Couple more things, Rogue, 17-Mar-05 12:30 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Couple more questions, Vandir, 19-Mar-05 05:59 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Couple more questions, nepenthe, 19-Mar-05 08:48 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Couple more questions, Sandello, 30-Mar-05 01:06 PM, #5
          Reply Yes, yes, and yes. (n/t), Valguarnera, 30-Mar-05 01:45 PM, #6
               Reply Age or something else i missed?, Vandir, 07-Apr-05 12:51 PM, #7
                    Reply Aging definitely changes stats, Theerkla, 07-Apr-05 01:10 PM, #8
                    Reply RE: Age or something else i missed?, Valguarnera, 07-Apr-05 01:24 PM, #9
                         Reply RE: Age or something else i missed?, Vandir, 07-Apr-05 07:50 PM, #10
                              Reply RE: Age or something else i missed?, Valguarnera, 07-Apr-05 08:47 PM, #11
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #666 Previous topic | Next topic