Subject: "Some thoughts" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #580
Show all folders

DurNominatorWed 02-Feb-05 04:17 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#581, "Some thoughts"

1. Have her go through Academy with thought. It took me three hours to go through the Academy when I started to play CF as Fungor, as I wanted to know how to play, what the races are like, etc.

2. Be the guy behind the back and instruct her. Have her complete the tasks in Academy to get the fine leather gear. After this, you could group her with your char, with good IC interaction.

3. Answer to her questions about game mechanics. It helps a lot when you have someone to ask how to do something. An OOC route, such as ICQ, is good for these matters, so you needn't sacrifice your characters roleplay.

4. I found Dikuclan worldmap for useful for CF. Actually, I wouldn't have started CF without it, knowing that my first char attempt ages ago, human assassin Agantas (a name that I recycled later on), got lost in Academy cavern (the actual reason of quitting CF that time was that my char autoed before I had another chance to log him in, as I did not have an internet connection that time).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicQuestion about people you meet irl who then want to pla... [View all] , Bajula, Wed 02-Feb-05 02:42 PM
Reply Quick, Important Question -, Straklaw, 12-Feb-05 03:53 PM, #9
Reply Shhhh. Secret information inside., Bajula, 13-Feb-05 02:16 PM, #10
Reply RE: Question about people you meet irl who then want to..., Qaledus, 03-Feb-05 12:44 AM, #5
Reply Cool cool., Bajula, 03-Feb-05 01:41 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Cool cool., Nivek1, 03-Feb-05 08:20 AM, #7
          Reply Ahh, then it won't be a problem :) and thanks -nt, Bajula, 03-Feb-05 10:39 AM, #8
Reply RE: Question about people you meet irl who then want to..., nepenthe, 02-Feb-05 06:07 PM, #3
Reply Thanks man I seem to have gotten across what I meant fo..., Bajula, 02-Feb-05 11:41 PM, #4
Reply Some thoughts, DurNominator, 02-Feb-05 04:17 PM #1
     Reply good ideas., Bajula, 02-Feb-05 04:51 PM, #2
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #580 Previous topic | Next topic