Subject: "I want to make my first paladin, but I need some info" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4868
Show all folders

iWarriorWed 03-Oct-18 02:29 PM
Member since 19th Jun 2015
40 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4868, "I want to make my first paladin, but I need some info"

I have been wanting to make a paladin for a long time. I have started thinking up a role for one. My intention is to prep the desc and role before even rolling the char. I have never tried to attain empowerment before. Who are some IMMS that are active and have a religion that a paladin might follow?

I ask that so that I may have a Diety & Religion in mind while writing my role. I have a general idea of what I want to RP, but it would help me write a better role if I had something specific in mind.

Thank you for any help

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI want to make my first paladin, but I need some info [View all] , iWarrior, Wed 03-Oct-18 02:29 PM
Reply RE: I want to make my first paladin, but I need some in..., Ishuli, 03-Oct-18 06:48 PM, #2
Reply RE: I want to make my first paladin, but I need some in..., SPN, 03-Oct-18 05:54 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4868 Previous topic | Next topic