Subject: "Curiosity." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4778
Show all folders

ExploRanger (Anonymous)Mon 31-Jul-17 12:08 AM
Charter member
#4778, "Curiosity."

I'm really enjoying the game and class but there's a couple oddities that I've noticed here and there. First, I noticed that even though I'm a ranger, and an explorer, I can't make a camp in the desert. That seems weird because there's nothing specific in the help file that would lead me to believe it's not possible. It still shows as wilderness but the echo is just the same as if I try and camp in civilization.

Second is, the echo for stone skin shows something like, "Your skin turns to stone" but the help file says hardens and resembles stone. Should the echo say, "Your skin hardens like stone" or "Temporarily growing thick and course, your skin takes on a stony appearance," or something to that affect?

Third, exotic weapons don't have the same ability to be dual wielded with whips/flails that other weapons do. As an example, you can wield a 2 lb whip and dual wield a 30 lb axe but you can't dual an X lb exotic unless the weight is significantly lower than primary. This may be how it's supposed to work but figured I'd ask if it was?

Also, I've been using the typo command to log things like missing flags on items I've found. I apologize if that isn't the correct way to do that but I didn't see any specific way of reporting these kinds of things.

Anyway, thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCuriosity. [View all] , ExploRanger (Anonymous), Mon 31-Jul-17 12:08 AM
Reply RE: Stone Skin, Klaak, 06-Jan-18 05:30 AM, #2
Reply I use typo command all the time.., Lhydia, 31-Jul-17 06:14 AM, #1
     Reply They don't, Kstatida, 06-Jan-18 12:34 PM, #3
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4778 Previous topic | Next topic