Subject: "Suggestions for a char that is not prep dependent ?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4768
Show all folders

vorianThu 06-Jul-17 06:16 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4768, "Suggestions for a char that is not prep dependent ?"

I'm thinking of coming back after a long time not playing. My main concern is that I don't want to spend too much time running after preps to have a decent char in PvP fights and, if possible, being survival enough to do some solo exploration.

Of course I thought of going Battle for absence of prepping. In terms of survivability for exploration, I thought of a felar ranger (but they're more or less limited to wilderness) or a bard (but I never played them so I have no idea of race/repertoire and tactics to play them). Defender seems the way for survival (do poultice cure blindness?) but I wonder if it's not better to go berserker for more damage. Any other toughts for a Battle combo?

I also tought of an inducted character (probably shaman) but I'm not sure I'm ready to spend much time in role writing...

When I think of wizards (muter, shifter, etc), I feel that they need to spend their time running after ABS wands to be competitive at higher level wich is definetely not appealing to me. But maybe I'm wrong since I never played one.

Anyway... any advice is more than welcome!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSuggestions for a char that is not prep dependent ? [View all] , vorian, Thu 06-Jul-17 06:16 PM
Reply RE: Suggestions for a char that is not prep dependent ?, Thaedan (Anonymous), 07-Jul-17 01:05 PM, #4
Reply RE: Suggestions for a char that is not prep dependent ?, Kstatida, 07-Jul-17 07:00 AM, #3
Reply I always enjoy shaman/paladin., Jormyr, 06-Jul-17 10:24 PM, #1
     Reply Agree., Seriphax, 07-Jul-17 01:14 AM, #2
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4768 Previous topic | Next topic