Subject: "Dealing with elf palidans?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4765
Show all folders

Grumpster (Anonymous)Mon 03-Jul-17 10:40 AM
Charter member
#4765, "Dealing with elf palidans?"

I have long found the elf paladin to be the bane of my CF existence. I can never hit them, they avoid at least half of what I throw at them (so I basically am just lagging myself), and seem to throw out these massive damage bursts that I don't really understand in terms of whether they are lagging themselves whatsoever, how long they last, or when they can repeat it again.

There is literally always one or two of these builds, almost always in a leader position in Fort at hero ranks, being a constant frustration for me. I have had no interest in playing one to figure it all out which is probably why they annoy the crap out of me, just not a build I find to be interesting (even though clearly very effective).

Can someone please explain to me how I am supposed to beat these dexy paladins or at least help me understand their skills/strategy and weaknesses against warriors? Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDealing with elf palidans? [View all] , Grumpster (Anonymous), Mon 03-Jul-17 10:40 AM
Reply RE: Dealing with elf palidans?, Thaedan (Anonymous), 07-Jul-17 12:55 PM, #2
Reply Don't have to deal with them, Sertius, 03-Jul-17 11:09 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Don't have to deal with them, Tac, 07-Jul-17 08:48 PM, #3
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4765 Previous topic | Next topic