Subject: "Form queries" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4728
Show all folders

FurShift. (Anonymous)Tue 16-May-17 09:04 AM
Charter member
#4728, "Form queries"

First part to the question is, is there some kind of cap on the damage that shapeshifters are capable of doing in form? Like, if a form is naturally able to "DISMEMBER", will it only ever be able to rise to "MANGLES"?

Secondly, how does damroll affect them in form? I've been experimenting and noticed that it certainly isn't anywhere near similar/potent to any other class that I've had experience with. As example, say I added 40 points of damroll to my form and only went from "MASSACRES" to "DEMOLISH". I'm fairly certain I'd get a much bigger bang for my buck as any other class if I were to go from a 30 damroll to a 70.

Third, why are shifters (maybe druid forms?) the only people that can't benefit from gear that grants resists? There's a little older gear and a steadily growing pool of new gear that grants various resists, i.e. not just ancient hides, that would be helpful for a shifter.

Lastly, why does lupine aspect not transfer over into form? Every other minor magical affect in help file 2685 all do.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicForm queries [View all] , FurShift. (Anonymous), Tue 16-May-17 09:04 AM
Reply RE: Form queries, KoeKhaos, 16-May-17 10:54 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Form queries, FurShifter. (Anonymous), 16-May-17 01:55 PM, #2
          Reply To compensate, Kstatida, 17-May-17 03:03 AM, #3
          Reply Shapeshifters have other perks too!, KoeKhaos, 17-May-17 06:10 AM, #5
          Reply A long explanation of your question on damage roll incr..., KoeKhaos, 17-May-17 06:03 AM, #4
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4728 Previous topic | Next topic