Subject: "General Newbie Questions" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4623
Show all folders

FamineWed 26-Oct-16 01:30 PM
Member since 25th Oct 2016
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4623, "General Newbie Questions"

Hey guys,

I'm new to the MUD, but veteran to playing MUD's in general. I had some more general questions if anyone could help.

1) What's the general timeframe to reach max level on average? I know class/race plays a big part here, but just looking for a general average. Days, Weeks, Months, Years?

2) When it comes to Thieves leveling, I read they pretty much never get to MAX levels unless they follow the Thug line. Is that still true today and why?

3) The MUD seems very large and split between towns/cities. What's the best resource for finding directions to specific areas if you at least know the names?

4) I normally play scumbag characters in other MUD's. Characters that always loot, gang people 10 on 1, leeching off fleeing victims, theft and more. When it comes to criminal activity and the PK level/XP ranges, how does RP tie into killing me when those pursuing me are out of my PK level/XP ranges? I.e.: will they be able to kill me? If so, how can I defend?

Thanks in advance!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGeneral Newbie Questions [View all] , Famine, Wed 26-Oct-16 01:30 PM
Reply Some answers, Kstatida, 26-Oct-16 02:55 PM, #1
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4623 Previous topic | Next topic