Subject: "I think there is a slight disconnect between you two" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4581
Show all folders

DestuviusSun 25-Sep-16 08:15 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4596, "I think there is a slight disconnect between you two"

It seems like you are saying knowing that "You feel uncomfortable = curse" will mean you are better prepared for it. I think that he is saying is that knowing that is curse doesn't really matter if you don't know what curse does.

Also, knowledge of what an affect does to you does not generally prepare you for how to survive it. You either have the necessary tools in place before the affect hits you or you do not.

As with most things, you will probably be better suited to learn these things through your own tests and trials. You may find certain affects to be a bigger concern than other players do, so they may not even highlight or echo or whatever them where you feel its necessary.

Even with all the highlights of affects, the dings that go off for being bashed or whatever it is that you have built in, you are still probably going to die a lot on CF. That's part of the fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMaladiction Highlighting [View all] , Dhoyshdean, Fri 23-Sep-16 02:20 PM
Reply RE: Maladiction Highlighting, incognito, 24-Sep-16 01:39 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Maladiction Highlighting, incognito, 24-Sep-16 01:41 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Maladiction Highlighting, Dhoyshdean, 25-Sep-16 12:59 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Maladiction Highlighting, incognito, 25-Sep-16 02:26 AM, #4
                    Reply Just play the game and highlight when you encounter the..., Kstatida, 25-Sep-16 04:59 AM, #5
                         Reply RE: Just play the game and highlight when you encounter..., Dhoyshdean, 25-Sep-16 02:19 PM, #6
                              Reply Yup these are typical, Kstatida, 25-Sep-16 03:19 PM, #7
                                   Reply RE: Yup these are typical, Dhoyshdean, 25-Sep-16 08:06 PM, #8
                                        Reply I think there is a slight disconnect between you two, Destuvius, 25-Sep-16 08:15 PM #9
                                             Reply RE: I think there is a slight disconnect between you tw..., Dhoyshdean, 25-Sep-16 09:19 PM, #10
                                             Reply I think there are a few misconceptions there, Sertius, 25-Sep-16 10:20 PM, #11
                                             Reply RE: I think there is a slight disconnect between you tw..., incognito, 26-Sep-16 12:47 AM, #12
                                             Reply RE: I think there is a slight disconnect between you tw..., Dhoyshdean, 26-Sep-16 01:44 AM, #13
                                                  Reply RE: I think there is a slight disconnect between you tw..., Kstatida, 26-Sep-16 05:21 AM, #16
                                                  Reply Fwiw, incognito, 26-Sep-16 10:43 AM, #17
                                             Reply Check out official Item Search, Kstatida, 26-Sep-16 05:13 AM, #15
                                             Reply Exactly this NT, Kstatida, 26-Sep-16 05:12 AM, #14
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4581 Previous topic | Next topic