Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4581
Show all folders

incognitoSun 25-Sep-16 02:26 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4591, "RE: Maladiction Highlighting"

Yes and no.

I don't think they tend to go as far as capturing the effects of telluric surge, for example. You just get to know those.

They do, if I recall correctly, capture things like kotegaeshi breaking your wrist. Pretty sure they are somewhere on the script board of qhcf. A guy called dwoggurd provided one that seemed popular iirc.

Personally I don't use them as I prefer to deal with less text and just learn them. Even some vets fall for the telluric surge movement drain sometimes, by the way. But if you aren't wearing metal armor it won't lag or drain your moves. If you aren't using metal weapons it won't disarm or feint your attacks. If a Druid is what you are fighting it is worth trying to switch to a non metal set. Just watch out for when he gets entangle, which halves moves each time it is used on you. And also pay attention to the weather in case they kill you from a distance with lightning after you flee.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMaladiction Highlighting [View all] , Dhoyshdean, Fri 23-Sep-16 02:20 PM
Reply RE: Maladiction Highlighting, incognito, 24-Sep-16 01:39 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Maladiction Highlighting, incognito, 24-Sep-16 01:41 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Maladiction Highlighting, Dhoyshdean, 25-Sep-16 12:59 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Maladiction Highlighting, incognito, 25-Sep-16 02:26 AM #4
                    Reply Just play the game and highlight when you encounter the..., Kstatida, 25-Sep-16 04:59 AM, #5
                         Reply RE: Just play the game and highlight when you encounter..., Dhoyshdean, 25-Sep-16 02:19 PM, #6
                              Reply Yup these are typical, Kstatida, 25-Sep-16 03:19 PM, #7
                                   Reply RE: Yup these are typical, Dhoyshdean, 25-Sep-16 08:06 PM, #8
                                        Reply I think there is a slight disconnect between you two, Destuvius, 25-Sep-16 08:15 PM, #9
                                             Reply RE: I think there is a slight disconnect between you tw..., Dhoyshdean, 25-Sep-16 09:19 PM, #10
                                             Reply I think there are a few misconceptions there, Sertius, 25-Sep-16 10:20 PM, #11
                                             Reply RE: I think there is a slight disconnect between you tw..., incognito, 26-Sep-16 12:47 AM, #12
                                             Reply RE: I think there is a slight disconnect between you tw..., Dhoyshdean, 26-Sep-16 01:44 AM, #13
                                                  Reply RE: I think there is a slight disconnect between you tw..., Kstatida, 26-Sep-16 05:21 AM, #16
                                                  Reply Fwiw, incognito, 26-Sep-16 10:43 AM, #17
                                             Reply Check out official Item Search, Kstatida, 26-Sep-16 05:13 AM, #15
                                             Reply Exactly this NT, Kstatida, 26-Sep-16 05:12 AM, #14
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4581 Previous topic | Next topic