Subject: "RE: Honestly.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4497
Show all folders

JaegendarMon 09-Nov-15 04:55 PM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4500, "RE: Honestly.."

Thank you for both commentaries, I will use the suggested approach.

On a side note, I would like to say a few things about the kobold warrens.

I had "whined"posted a couple of frustrated bug forum posts about the warrens and the exploration points.

I would like to apologize about them. The situation with the key is still weird but whatever. What I am trying to say is that when I first cameback and went into the warrens I said ohh!, look they changed the layout a bit. And continued on my merry way....

three/four newbie characters after...oh look!, I didn't know that was there, cool, its bigger than I thought...

Fifth/sixth newbie ...Oh my god!, there is an entrance over here!, and ohh look there is another secret passage, omg!, check that room with cool mobs and stuff!.

I went from thinking it was the same warrens but with different descs to seeing this huge massive and intricate area.

I am blown away, amazing work to whoever redid it. And Yes I finally found the exploration points that Umi mentioned, and I am sure I am still missing a bunch of other secrets.

-Jae

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicExploration experience [View all] , Jaegendar, Sat 07-Nov-15 09:56 PM
Reply Exploration exp will not be lost just because, incognito, 09-Nov-15 03:38 AM, #2
Reply Honestly.., Raltevio, 09-Nov-15 03:22 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Honestly.., Jaegendar, 09-Nov-15 04:55 PM #3
     Reply This is subjective., Sarien, 21-Jan-16 04:18 PM, #4
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4497 Previous topic | Next topic