Subject: "RE: I'll take a swing at it" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4452
Show all folders

NoobzillaMon 03-Aug-15 09:07 PM
Member since 03rd Aug 2015
8 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4454, "RE: I'll take a swing at it"

Thanks! That's definitely a good nudge in the right direction. I've heard before that armor AC isn't really that important (for whatever reason) after low levels, and was just wondering how people managed to utterly destroy me anyways when they are decked out in gear I've never seen before (aside from other people wearing it) and I just have platemail gear from Galadon or something of the sort.

I've been blessed before with a suit of Midnight Dragon armor from hero characters and that's fun but also makes me a moving target whenever a veteran player sees what I'm wearing and decides he wants to take it from me

But I will seek out those areas IC and hope for the best.

Thanks again!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRanking Mechanics [View all] , Noobzilla, Mon 03-Aug-15 07:22 PM
Reply Forget mages and warriors, stick to assassin or ranger, -flso, 02-Oct-15 09:48 PM, #9
Reply Watching the other guy is the best way to learn, Kstatida, 04-Aug-15 03:16 AM, #4
Reply RE: Watching the other guy is the best way to learn, Noobzilla, 04-Aug-15 09:53 AM, #6
Reply I'll take a swing at it, Sertius, 03-Aug-15 08:46 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I'll take a swing at it, Noobzilla, 03-Aug-15 09:07 PM #2
          Reply Level guides, Tsunami, 03-Aug-15 10:17 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Level guides, Noobzilla, 04-Aug-15 09:44 AM, #5
                    Reply Go swords, Tsunami, 04-Aug-15 10:27 AM, #7
                         Reply RE: Go swords, Noobzilla, 04-Aug-15 06:30 PM, #8
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4452 Previous topic | Next topic