Subject: "eww..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2628
Show all folders

trewynSat 01-May-10 04:54 AM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2632, "eww..."
Edited on Sat 01-May-10 04:56 AM

*** edited because I can't spell today ***

This is terrible newbie advice... mostly, no?

Since I don't really see the harm in it, let me clarify for you a bit

There ARE a few places in the shadow grove you can recall/teleport from. Now whether or not they are in the "shadow grove" type stuff I leave up to you to find. But there are a few sprinkled areas like the High Tower of Sorcery and the Elemental Temple that are separate areas completely that you CAN recall/teleport from ... mostly. I'm fairly certain there are places within the shadow grove proper you can recall/teleport from as well. But that's really what the attune skill is for finding.

As for the Nightgaunts, they won't cross continents. They can't swim, and they don't time travel... or for special consideration, they don't go into the past. Nightgaunts can be pretty tough, but they are kinda supposed to be. The POSITIVE to them sending from the shadow grove is that they themselves cannot recall/teleport easily so you can just expect them to do that and ambush the !@#$5 out of them while they prepare. People are creatures of habit and so are the characters they play.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicSummoned by an evil conji in Shadow Grove [View all] , vorian, Thu 29-Apr-10 04:22 PM
Reply RE: Summoned by an evil conji in Shadow Grove, vorian, 03-May-10 12:11 PM, #5
Reply Ways to avoid gaunting, Valkenar, 30-Apr-10 01:18 PM, #2
Reply Addition, Dervish, 30-Apr-10 02:03 PM, #3
Reply RE: Summoned by an evil conji in Shadow Grove, Daevryn, 29-Apr-10 04:37 PM, #1
     Reply eww..., trewyn, 01-May-10 04:56 AM #4
          Reply RE: eww..., Isildur, 06-May-10 07:16 PM, #6
               Reply Yeah... I know., trewyn, 07-May-10 01:05 AM, #7
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2628 Previous topic | Next topic