Subject: "Imbue on level, terrain mostly doesn't matter." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2939
Show all folders

TsunamiThu 11-Nov-10 10:47 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2942, "Imbue on level, terrain mostly doesn't matter."

Definitely create a new spear/staff and imbue it each level. There are tricks to getting staffs and spears that are higher level than you as well. I bug boarded a while back and got no response, so I assume it isn't gaming the system.

I don't know the system on what levels the staffs get better, but it doesn't hurt to do it every level.

Terrain: This doesn't matter in most cases. I'm not sure of swamp dwellers/mountaineers. They have extra progs and I'm not sure if it matters if you do it in the home terrain or not.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicImbued staff/spear [View all] , NewRanger (Anonymous), Thu 11-Nov-10 07:27 AM
Reply RE: Imbued staff/spear, Calion, 11-Nov-10 10:47 AM, #1
     Reply Imbue on level, terrain mostly doesn't matter., Tsunami, 11-Nov-10 10:47 PM #2
          Reply Extra progs, NewRanger (Anonymous), 17-Nov-10 10:03 AM, #3
               Reply There is lots of stuff for each terrain, Tsunami, 17-Nov-10 12:51 PM, #4
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2939 Previous topic | Next topic