Subject: "Giant legacies." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2375
Show all folders

SideStriderMon 30-Mar-09 12:46 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2007
208 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#2375, "Giant legacies."

Was just looking for a little bit of info into a few legacies. I have tried various legacies in the past but have not had much success because of using races not prepared for the legacy.

I was wondering What exactly Crashing of Waves does and Also Trapping beneath the Thunder.

Does crashing do anything besides disarming? Is there a minimum weight when Trapping ceases to work correctly? Also would it be better to use Fist of the Titan over crashing, Wouldn't that make me able to dual wield a heavier offhand weapon making me do more damage with Trapping or would Crashing enable me to land more strikes?

Was just curious, I would like to pick a legacy or two that works nicely for once and not just work infrequently.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGiant legacies. [View all] , SideStrider, Mon 30-Mar-09 12:46 PM
Reply RE: Giant legacies., Daevryn, 30-Mar-09 05:52 PM, #1
     Reply One addition to what Crashing does, Twist, 30-Mar-09 06:47 PM, #2
          Reply RE: One addition to what Crashing does, SideStrider, 08-Apr-09 04:20 PM, #3
               Reply I can think of a lot of good legacies for giant warrior..., Twist, 08-Apr-09 07:19 PM, #4
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2375 Previous topic | Next topic