Subject: "I think it would be cool..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #227
Show all folders

OdrirgFri 28-Mar-08 05:10 PM
Member since 16th Oct 2004
431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#229, "I think it would be cool..."

Now, given I haven't played a rager since Sehvoor, and haven't played a nexite since the second generation of the first nexus....

It would be cool, and not very complicated I would think, for the mud to write all those little echos to a file (wiped clean every week?, or new file each week so you have a track record?)

Given the fact that your ic characters are gods of a sort, it would make sense that your chars would have access to that kind of information.

and you guys could pull up the file and look over it (maybe a command to look at the file, with a char's name as an argument, and it would grep and return only those echos for that character) whenever you want.

This would go a long way to making it nearly impossible for someone to claim.....

"I just play at times when the imms don't, and I was doing more than ANYONE! And I didn't get anything for it!"

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThinning the Veil [View all] , Klaak, Thu 27-Mar-08 01:31 PM
Reply The short answer is no..., Twist, 27-Mar-08 08:21 PM, #1
     Reply I think it would be cool..., Odrirg, 28-Mar-08 05:10 PM #2
Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #227 Previous topic | Next topic