Subject: "RE: Hee hee. Fences." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #849
Show all folders

LinolaquesSat 16-Dec-06 12:48 AM
Member since 25th Sep 2006
63 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#856, "RE: Hee hee. Fences."

I'd say there's a disgustingly large number of people that would watch Illegal Bustin on pay per view.

I'd say there are a few reasons it's not seen much. The main one being that while it may be a bigger problem than Random Attractive White Girl Missing, most of the aristocracy in the US recognizes that illegal immigration makes them richer and more powerful.

I'm interested to see whether the GOP will try to make this their new fear issue. Making gay marriage more illegal just isn't bringing out the folks anymore, and in some instances (Wisconsin, Arizona in 2006) actually backfired. I predict the two caricatured factions of the GOP (crazy, science-denying fundamentalists and corrupt fatcats) will have to battle it out to see whether it is an issue in 2008.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicHee hee. Fences. [View all] , Valguarnera, Fri 15-Dec-06 11:50 AM
Reply RE: Hee hee. Fences., Igsoeh, 15-Dec-06 05:00 PM, #6
Reply RE: Hee hee. Fences., Linolaques, 16-Dec-06 12:48 AM #7
Reply Hmm.., DurNominator, 15-Dec-06 01:08 PM, #2
Reply RE: Hmm.., Valguarnera, 15-Dec-06 01:13 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Hmm.., DurNominator, 15-Dec-06 02:42 PM, #4
          Reply So long as the punishment is a fine...., Tac, 15-Dec-06 04:34 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Hmm.., TheDude, 16-Dec-06 04:44 AM, #8
Reply Obviously because of the Liberal Media Bias (tm)., Tac, 15-Dec-06 12:22 PM, #1
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #849 Previous topic | Next topic