Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #259
Show all folders

RazoulTue 12-Sep-06 07:02 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2004
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#325, "RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare"

Actually it's not just to maximize the bill, it's to cover the doctors butts incase something goes wrong. If something goes wrong they want to be able to say look see I did this, so they don't get there butts sued. Part of the skyrocketing cost of healthcare is the skyrocketing cost of malpractice insurance. I think there are two ways to fix this part of the problem, first doctors need to do a better job of policing themselves when it comes to incompentent doctors though there review boards. I know it's tough when the boards are made of doctors and you don't want revoke a doctors license because it could happen to you, but the incompentent ones are the ones driving up the cost of the insurance. Second, there needs to be more restraint on the "frivilous" lawsuits that end up in our courts.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicExtension of politics - Healthcare [View all] , Eskelian, Thu 07-Sep-06 10:40 PM
Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Isildur, 08-Sep-06 09:31 AM, #1
     Reply 42 is the answer, but what is the question?, Tac, 08-Sep-06 10:04 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Eskelian, 08-Sep-06 12:13 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Razoul, 12-Sep-06 07:02 PM #4
          Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Isildur, 13-Sep-06 01:01 PM, #6
               Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Valkenar, 13-Sep-06 06:00 PM, #7
                    Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Razoul, 13-Sep-06 07:02 PM, #8
                         Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Eskelian, 15-Sep-06 04:49 AM, #9
                         Reply RE: Extension of politics - Healthcare, Eskelian, 15-Sep-06 04:50 AM, #10
     Reply Collary, Razoul, 12-Sep-06 07:13 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Collary, Eskelian, 19-Sep-06 05:12 AM, #11
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #259 Previous topic | Next topic