Subject: "What are we doing for our momma's tomorrow?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2123
Show all folders

RogueSat 12-May-12 07:29 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#2123, "What are we doing for our momma's tomorrow?"

Spending money is overrated.

Mine's coming in from out of town to a home made dinner. Panko breaded Chicken Breast (buttermilk marinated of course), stuffed with spinache, pepper jack cheese, sour cream, garlic, and black pepper. Serving it over whole grain rigatoni's tossed in a creamy mushroom sauce with sautee'd onions. I've already got most if it pre-made and just gotta throw it all on the stove and in the oven tomorrow!

I may be an amatuer cook, but hot damn it's gonna be some bomb ass food.

Living in a college town's not the ideal place to find a restaurant that's not BS busy on an day like tomorrow, and since I work in one anyways, I'd rather spend it at home with the fiance and kitty's. Nothing like pampering a woman who deserves it, and spends most of her days taking care of my dad's parents who need it nowadays anyhow.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2123 Previous topic | Next topic